The Community Centre is at the corner of Dromore Road and Garden Street and is adjacent to the Medical Centre and the Primary School. The building provides space for a wide range of community events, for use by community groups and for meetings. It was the former Gatehouse school and dates from 1922. It became the community centre in 1986 and was substantially upgraded to improved environmental standards in 2010.
The Centre have their own website: www.gatehouse-community-centre.org.uk